Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Well Crap

I started watching Lost... I am forcing myself to only watch one episode (or two sometimes) a day because I tend to watch all the episodes of a series all at once. I have only watched 5 episodes of 100, but I was hooked after the first one. It is definitely one of the best shows I've ever seen, up there with the greats like The Walking Dead, Sherlock, Community, Medabots, Pokem- I mean yeah. It definitely holds a lot of mystery within the story but I did make one huge mistake. I thought I recognized one of the actors and looked up the show on IMDB to find out what other movies he was in and saw a couple of the characters' episode numbers (how many episodes they are in) so I know that some people could die before others... I'm trying to forget about who's who in that list to maintain some level of innocence when I watch the show.

Anywho if you haven't seen it, watch it, if you have seen it, watch it again. If you have seen it again, go watch The Walking Dead, Sherlock and Community. Then once you finish those, go watch Medabots, it's freaking awesome. Seriously, Mr Referee is a hero.

That's all for now, you may continue with your lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment